Pages

Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mustard Gals

At this year's Quilt Market in Houston, I walked past a group of three women, two of which were wearing mustard-colored items. Thinking, "Hmm...who are those hip ladies?"......I stopped, introduced myself, and soon learned it was none other than Iowa's own Michele Rosenboom (winner of the Printed Bolt's Repeat contest), and Ellen and Madeleine who run The Printed Bolt's contest. They were just so delightful to meet. Michele's work is beautiful and was featured in a gorgeous quilt made by Iowa's other darlings---Modern Quilt Relish.  
I bumped into Ellen a few more times over the weekend, and a month or so ago they asked me to be one of the judges for this year's contest on The Printed Bolt. (yay!) I am so excited.

Well, yesterday, the list of judges became public. So, I can actually talk about it now.
In the company of some really outstanding others, I am so so honored to take part in this project. I can't wait to see the entries and creative solutions. Check out the other judges below----whoa. right? :)


No comments:

Blogger news