Pages

Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, August 25, 2008

back on the drawing train.

Before I left Grinnell, David put in a request for a very specific drawing of him and his horses. I hope it fits the bill!! It was great to get to look through my Grinnell pics to get an idea of how to go about drawing this. I cannot say enough nice things about that place and the people there. 
During the storm, I watched way too much TV. On one of the "news" channel's storm coverage, a man was interviewed who inhabited a house boat. He lost his boat and everything on it.  It was an overall sad story, but he said...." I lost everything...my keys, my teeth, my wallet." There was just something so specific about his list. It needed to be drawn in some fashion. 
His name has been changed. :) The boat was really called "Lil" Freedom"

No comments:

Blogger news