Pages

Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gym Inspired Pattern

The thing I just love about the gym that I belong to is that the instructors of the fitness classes are just awesome and inspiring! I've always been a bit picky about the classes I go to. I like a challenging class that will kick my butt a little and isn't too wimpy. Many of the classes there fit the bill perfectly.
A few months ago, I found out that one of the instructors was moving to Poland at the end of May! That is no small move! It was so sad to have to say good-bye to her. She was so inspiring, motivational, and just a generous, enthusiastic person. She inspired many of us to push to the next level and get out of our comfort zones and over time has become a familiar face and not to mention a friend.
I decided to make a pattern for her and make a gym bag out of it as a going away present. I waited to post the pattern until after I actually got the bag sewn and handed over! Here it is. Check it out on Spoonflower here. 
Check it out! :)

No comments:

Blogger news